Boulebar started as an Inter Rail trip through Europe. Three friends fell for boule pétanque in a park among the rough alleys of Marseille. That sport where everyoneis equal, and that is so much more than just a sport. It’s a way of living, thinking, and being. Across generations, over a dinner and one or more glasses of Pastis.
Today, we are about 200 employees at seven Boulebars in Sweden and Denmark. And our journey has just begun. At the moment we are looking for a person who wants to lead and develop our southern French parks in the Öresund region. A person who just like us is always moving forward and who wants to run a movement with a heart.
Below, we have listed the qualities and experiences we belive are important for us to get along:
• Several years of experience on a similar job, preferably in the restaurant or experience industry.
• Documented experience of leadership with good references.
• You, just like us, believe in leadership based on dialogue.
• Result-oriented and focused on goals.
• You have a strong local network and possess great knowledge of the regional market.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and you can’t stand losing.
As Area Manager you are responsible for and have mandate for you region’s business plan and results. You are part of a dedicated local team with the managers for the respective Boulebars. And you report to the central CEO and team.
Boulebar is a movement driven by values. It is therefore imperative that you believe in inclusive operations with lots of solidarity. We want you to grow. That is why we invest in development and education. Every year we also go on inspirational trips together. And parts of the profit goes back to our employees.
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
We are continously interviewing applicants. So please apply through our website or to: email@example.com The subjectline of your email should include which position you are applying for.